Sunday, May 27, 2007

Final Predictions!

I haven't posted in a week.

There's nothing to post about.

I mean, seriously, when this story is the first thing you see on the Canes website, things are pretty boring.

Hopefully, I'll have more to post about this week, as the Stanley Cup Finals begin Monday.

Although, I will be going through exams this week, so whether or not I'll find the time to post is a different story.

So, without further ado, here's my Stanley Cup Finals Prediction:

Ottawa in 6.

I would like to remind the reading public that I was 2-0, batting 1.000 in the the conference finals predictions.

*EDIT 11:58AM* Well, after skimmming the other Canes blogs and whatnot, I find that I really have been missing a lot. Like the fact that Scott Walker will more than likely test the free agent waters. And that Glen Wesley will likely come back to play for a 20th season. Oops. Sorry for being so slow on the uptake, loyal readers.

No comments: