Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Anaheim wins Game 1. Boooo!

Anaheim has taken the lead in the series after a 3-2 win over the Senators.

I personally managed to watch the first two periods. Ottawa got out early with an own goal by (I think, but I'm not too familiar with Anaheim) Sean O'Donnell. Anaheim then took control of the period and scored one of their own, holding Ottawa to only 3 shots in the 1st.

I honestly don't remember much about the second, only that someone on Ottawa scored to give them the lead.

Didn't see the third. Obviously, Anaheim scored two to win the game.

And Brad May is a goon. I can't remember why that particular item sticks in my mind, but it did, so there you go.

Next game's tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sidewinder said...

ANAHEIM! ANAHEIM! ANAHEIM!

:)

Ashley said...

OTTAWA! OTTAWA! OTTAWA!

Two can play at that game.