Monday, May 21, 2007

Things are right in the hockey world

Things just seem right in the hockey world today.

Case #1: Buffalo was eliminated from the playoffs by Ottawa in 5 games.
Case #2: I got 2 hits today from keywords "buffalo sabres carolina hurricanes hatred" and "Carolina Hurricanes hate Buffalo Sabres". This just makes me laugh.
Case #3: I am wearing my Erik Cole shirt today. Need I say more?

I managed to see the part of the Ottawa-Buffalo game that was on NBC. (Have I mentioned how much I hate horses? I mean, it is a sad, sad world when a stupid horse race gets precedence over an elimination overtime playoff game.) I would like to mention my evergrowing dislike for the Sabres fans. I mean, their team is only down one goal after two and the "fans" are booing them? Come on!

The game-winning goal by Alfredsson (which I had to see on the evening news no thanks to you NBC!!!!) was pretty sweet. Or pretty lame for Ryan Miller. I mean, the guy scores on a 1-on-3? Pretty pathetic.

So, yeah. That's about it. Anaheim's up 3-2 in their series, and I'm hoping they win that one. Not that it really matters, because I'm going to cheer for Ottawa anyways, but it's just the principle.

No comments: