Thursday, May 17, 2007

Post-age!

Yikes! I haven't posted since Monday! That's an all-time worst for me.

Sadly, these playoffs just aren't as exciting to me. (I wonder why?...) Western Conference games just bore me, and I only can bear watching the East because I love to see Buffalo lose. (They won last night, avoiding elmination. (I swear, if they had been swept, I would've started dancing in the streets...) I saw the last 3 minutes, which included Ottawa's last rush being cut short by a high-sticking penalty courtesy of Dany Heatley. Idiot!)

Sorry for the lack of post-age (get it?), but I don't see it getting any better until I get out of school, as exams and other nonsense will be coming up soon. (And to think I studied for Biology in the parking lot of the RBC Center... *sigh*...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats impressive. I'd have been too excited to study. Wait... I was! I only went to one playoff game, but I didn't do any homework that night. Oops...