Friday, January 19, 2007

Stay off the roads...

...cause I got me a driver's permit!

All I can say is: FINALLY! After taking the stupid class in September, waiting until December to get the driving part done, getting the school to verify I have good enough grades to drive, finding all 15 forms that I needed, waiting at the DMV for an hour and 15 minutes - I am so happy to be one step closer to my license.
Plus, the permit is shiny. (No, seriously! The security hologram is of the Wright brothers plane and you can watch it go into the DOT symbol... and out again... in... and out... shiny...)

Anyways... There was something else I wanted to post... hmm... something to do with the Hurricanes, maybe?
Oh. Right.
Canes lost 5-2 to the C[r]apitals last night. Washington's scoring recap: two empty-net goals, two goals by Alexander Semin, and a David Tanabe own-goal.

I think that's all I need to say about the Canes play in that one.

Erik Cole stats: 1 goal
On the season: 21 goals, 24 assists

No comments: