Thursday, December 28, 2006

Game Previews

The Canes are going into two very important games tonight and tomorrow night. Why? They play the Eastern Conference leading Buffalo Sabres tonight, and then on Friday night, the Hurricanes play the NHL-leading Anaheim Ducks.

Yikes.

All I can say is that the Canes better bring their "A" game to these games. The Buffalo game is the last regular season matchup between the teams (Yes! No more ugly jerseys!). The Canes are 0-2-1 against the Sabres this season. Anaheim only has five regulation losses. And they'll have three days of rest before playing the Canes - the Canes'll have played the night before.

The Anaheim game is also Rod Brind'Amour night at the RBC Center, celebrating his 1000th point scored in a 3-2 win over Ottawa earlier this season.

Don't expect me to post for a while, as I won't be around a computer for a few days (I won't even see the Buffalo game tonight...).
I'm also contemplating whether to switch over to the "new" Blogger - so if something's screwy, it may not be my fault.

No comments: