Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Superstar Found!

Yes, Evgeni Malkin, according to TSN, is in an "undisclosed location in the United States". He has also handed in his resignation to his Russian team, evoking the Russian law that says that anyone can leave their job if they give 2 weeks notice.
Somewhere in the USA, eh? Maybe I'll see him at the convenience store buying lottery tickets... stranger things have happened.

Apparently, in real world news, Blogger is now in Beta. While it sounds cooler, and is probably better, I am reluctant to switch over because I read that you lose your template, and you can't edit in HTML. Which would mean that spending most of June learning HTML and CSS enough to customize this template would all go down the tubes. Which would make me extremely angry because I am proud that the coding for websites is only semi-inconprehensible to me.
Anyways, I don't know why I'm posting this, other than to say that I hate when I become familiar with something and then it changes out of the blue, and I have to change with it. I do not like change, and change has assured me that the feeling is mutual.

I will not be posting 8/17 - 8/22. I am going on the last vacation of the summer. I won't tell you exactly where I'm going, but I will tell you that you will be bombarded with a long post about my trip when I get back, and that the trip involves going to the equivalent of Mecca for a football fan.

No comments: