Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Blah version 12.0

No hockey news.
No worthy sports news.
I'm paranoid. I keep thinking snakes or some other nasty creature are lurking everywhere.
That may or may not be news.
But it's no thanks to my dad, who informed us that we have to force the lizards out of our garage because they'll become a food source for a snake, which'll force itself where we don't want it.
Thanks, Dad.
Compound this information with my... er... dislike of snakes, and you get paranoia!
Yup.
And just because I need something to end this post with:
You Have Your Sarcastic Moments

While you're not sarcastic at all times, you definitely have a cynical edge.
In your opinion, not all people are annoying. Some are dead!
And although you do have your genuine moments, you can't help getting your zingers in.
Some people might be a little hurt by your sarcasm, but it's more likely they think you're hilarious.

Somehow, that made me feel better.

No comments: