Sunday, July 16, 2006

Quizzes

There is no hockey news.
So I have nothing to post about.
But I have to post something.
So, I am going to take a few stupid online quizzes and post my results.

You Are Apple Red

You're never one to take life too seriously, and because of it, you're a ton of fun.
And although you have a great sense of humor, you are never superficial.
Deep and caring, you do like to get to the core of people - to understand them well.
However, any probing you do is light hearted and fun, sometimes causing people to misjudge you.


I don't like apples...

Your Linguistic Profile:
50% General American English
25% Yankee
20% Dixie
0% Midwestern
0% Upper Midwestern

Um... That only adds up to 95%.

You Are 30% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.


Heh heh...

Well, at least I found a topic to post about.

No comments: