Friday, July 14, 2006

Blah version 7.0

Nothing has happened in the world of hockey.
Nothing's going on in the world of sports either, except Barbaro might kick the bucket, but he's doing much better today. Honestly, though, I don't care. It's a horse.

Y'know what I do care about? There was this disgusting centipede-thing in the corner of our kitchen yesterday. We didn't do anything because, frankly, we didn't want to touch it. So I go downstairs today and guess what? The bug isn't there anymore. So now I'm kinda freaking out because this thing was nasty and now I don't know where it is. Hopefully it died because I don't want to find it anywhere.

Yeah...

Look at My template.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mean Dad didn't kill it when he was over Wednesday night? Maybe the lizards got it...