Thursday, April 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Blog!

Do you guys realize that it was three years ago on this day that I began to ramble on about the Canes to people I don't know? Seriously, three whole years!

And I was going to celebrate this momentus occasion with a new blog template, but then I tested it out and I don't like it that much. And I really don't have time today to get it perfect (stupid AP Physics review...).

But, it's coming, I swear! In fact, I'm going to switch the header to the awesome new one of Tuomo Ruutu. The header is a sign of things to come - which will not live up to expectations at all because the header is so awesome and the template is so "meh". But whatever, you guys have put up with random nonsense for THREE years now, so I don't think any of this matters at all.

I feel like this post was one big run-on sentence. Oh well. Canes play tonight against the Rangers!

No comments: