Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I can hardly believe it

Wow.

Have you guys looked at the standings lately? Can you believe it? I can't. I mean, I was doubting we were even going to make it into eighth, let alone fifth!

So, while I was gone (two weekend trips to colleges and two class presentations due in consecutive weeks will zap the drain any blogger), the Canes won three in a row, making it five overall? Six? I don't even know anymore. All I know is that the Canes are winning when they need to be, and in games they don't necessarily dominate.

Anyways, links to recaps because I'm lazy:
3-2 OT win in Florida
2-1 win over the Senators
2-1 win in Jersey

The next game is Thursday. Four out of the last five are at home! Hopefully the Canes can keep up their winning ways!

1 comment:

Susan Mo said...

I know!! It has been awesome for the past month. I hope they stay on fire - it has been a pleasure to go to the games.