Monday, November 17, 2008

A win!

So I'm writing down on all of these college applications and scholarship forms that I started my own blog, when it suddenly occured to me that I want to actually, y'know, update said blog.
Of course, the last time I posted was only Saturday, so really this is the normal turnaround for me.

But this is not what I'm supposed to be rambling about. What am I supposed to be rambling about?

Ah, yes, the Canes. They won! Granted, it was a shootout win, but any win is good to stop the losing slide they had been on.

And, now that I think about it, any shootout win is a thing to celebrate, considering the unsuccess rate of recent ones.

Anyways, I didn't actually see the game, as, yet again, the game was not on TV. But it looks like the Canes went down by two goals early, then powered back to tie it.

And Wade Brookbank got a goal! YaY! Maybe this will end up getting him some more ice time...

And the Canes were wearing their black jerseys, pushing that particular record to 2-1 on the season.

Next game is tomorrow against Montreal. Maybe we can now have a regulation win?

Best phrase evah!

No comments: