Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving annoys me

So... Canes are playing tonight, which I didn't know until about an hour ago, and Tim Gleason is apparently out with an injury sustained in the Canes 5-2 loss to Nashville. Which is another game that I didn't see because it wasn't on TV.

Apparently the Canes went down 4-0 after the first two periods, and only managed two goals of that particular comeback before Shea Weber made it 5-2. In other words, it sounds like I should be glad that I didn't see that game.

Anyways, I'll be missing a string of games, taking my yearly Thanksgiving trip to Pennsylvania. You would think I would have lucked out, considering the Canes are playing the Flyers both of the games I'll miss, so maybe I would be able to pick up the Flyers feed? Haha. My aunt only gets two public access channels. I can't even be saved from family by football! (Although, considering the Thanksgiving match up of Tennessee-Detroit, I don't think I'm missing much...)

So, yeah. So long until Monday, I guess...

Chad LaRose stats: 1 goal
On the season: 5 goals, 2 assists

No comments: