Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Canes play Pens tomorrow

So the Canes play Pittsburgh tomorrow. The liklihood of me actually sitting down and watching that game is slim to none, as I have two tests and an essay due on Friday.

Which is a bummer, because Pittsburgh games always prove to be a fast-paced affair with a good amount of goals and action.

Anyways, I'm getting my blogging out now, so tomorrow I have one last thing to procrastinate with...

Canes sent Zack Boychuk down to his junior team. Boychuk played well in the last two games, but I think it's for the better that he gets another year in the juniors and recovers from his wrist surgery.

And, hopefully, we might see him around come playoff time...

That's it for now. Hopefully the Canes will win and not get any injuries at Mellon Arena tomorrow...

No comments: