Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Random stuff

- Canes signed Dwyer, Flood & Jensen to one-year, two-way contracts. Which is good. I guess. Whatever.

- This whole Brett Favre thing makes me depressed beyond imagining. Thinking of him in a uniform other than the Green & Gold... well, I'm surprised they haven't put the whole state of Wisconsin under suicide watch. So what, you retired early. Go out on the top of your game, have everyone remember you for the greatness, not the m
ediocrity that will come with retiring too late.

- I'm so watching the VH1 Rock Honors The Who.

- Lecavalier signed a 11-year, $85 mil contract with the Lightning. Which means he'll be in the Southeast Division for his entire career. YaY. Not.

- You realize you can get 21,250,000 gallons of gas at $4 a gallon for $85 mil?

- The picture to the left scares the crap out of me. Why? Because it is getting increasingly hard to uphold my vow to never ever ever get a social networking account. Everyone and everything I know is saying "Be my friend on Myspace" or "Check out my Facebook". Y'know what? No. NO! I will never conform!

No comments: