Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh joy...

Wow... A Penguins v. Red Wings final. Just peachy.

Must one of them win? Can't we, y'know, call it a tie?

No?

Darn.

Well, with much reluctance, I'm rooting for the Pens in this one. I mean, come on, who wants to see Detroit win another? Not that seeing Sid Crosby or *twitch* Brooks Orpik *twitch* lift the Cup would make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside - more like I just ate a semi-bad carrot. Has a nasty taste, but is definitely more appealing than the moldy PB&J I kept in my lunchbox over Spring Break.

Um... I hope you're not eating right now...

As for who I predict to win... Both teams have been on fire recently. I mean Pittsburgh lost, what, 2 games this whole playoff run? But, I'm not liking any team with the Rebound King, Marc-Andre Fleury, in net.

So I don't predict anybody to win. Because I'm just on the fence like that.

No comments: