Thursday, March 20, 2008

I have a cold. And the Canes won.

Canes won 5-3 over Atlanta last night.

Canes came out a-blazin' in the first period, scoring three goals to go up 3-0. Then they slipped a little in the second, allowing Atlanta to get two goals in the first five minutes - Joe Jensen scored his first for the Canes, though.

Game was pretty close, I thought. But, then, I have a head cold, so everything in the last 24 hours is a sort of stuffy blur.

Erik Cole scored! That's not a blur.

And I don't have school tomorrow! That's not a blur, either!

Canes play tonight against the Panthers.

Erik Cole stats: 1 goal
On the season: 21 goals, 25 assists

2 comments:

Dave said...

Welcome to the sick people world that everyone I know seems to be in right now.

The Acid Queen said...

Hope you're feeling better, m'dear.

Could you drop me a line sometime when you have a moment? acidqueen5426 (at) gmail.com