Monday, March 24, 2008

Another late recap. And March Madness

Canes won Thursday against Florida in a shootout 2-1.

So, yeah, I haven't posted in a few days. I was sick and I went to six basketball games over the weekend.

Yep! I got to see Davidson upset Gonzaga and Georgetown, and see the Tar Heels drop 100 points on Mt. St. Mary's and Arkansas...

Right, this is a hockey blog. Well, the hockey I remember from this game is Letowski's goal in the first just ripping past Vokoun in net. And that Cam looked spectactular in net for the Canes in the second. And then Florida tied it up 22 seconds in the third and I promptly turned off the TV and went to bed.

And, actually, most of that I don't remember. Somehow I managed to scribble some random notes on my deskpad in my cold-induced haze. (I don't do well when I'm sick, can you tell yet?)

Anyways, now that I'm caught up, Canes play the C[r]apitals tomorrow.

1 comment:

Susan Mo said...

Colesy looked good last night. He sure powered his way in for that second goal. I wish they had given him a chance in the shootout (course he did have that penalty in OT). I just hope there is no shootout Friday night. I hope to see a good clean win over the Thrashers.