Friday, September 14, 2007

First day of camp!

First day of training camp today, and we've already lost someone to injury.

*facepalm*


Yep... the N&O blog is reporting that Chad LaRose sprained his MCL after his skate was caught in a rut - and now he'll be out 3-6 weeks. That's a real downer for the first day of camp.

Anyways, the N&O is also reporting that:
*facepalm*

Seriously, when the correct spelling of the name is in the first sentence of the article - how can you spell it wrong?
Anyways... I'm kind of bummed that my man Erik Cole isn't wearing the "A", but I guess carrying the title of best power forward evah! is enough responsibility.

P.S. - I just learned two days ago how to do a screenshot (Yes, I'm a little slow when it comes to some things), so expect lots of images of mistakes from now on.

P.P.S. - I forgot to mention that Stillman & Wesley are still alternate captains - at home. Staal and Whitney are the road alternates, which I think is incredibly weird, but whatever.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hey, how do you do a screenshot capture? Send me an email if you don't mind - Carolinaonice@gmail.com