Monday, June 18, 2007

Another To Do List

Nothing happening. The NHL Entry Draft is at the end of this week. Canes have the 11th pick. (That's one good thing about missing the playoffs - a better draft pick)

Anyways... as it is summer, it's time for another Summer To Do List. (YaY?) Like last year, this is only posted on this blog for my reference and because there's nothing else to take up space in the blog posts. The difference from last year is that I'm starting this in mid-June (as last year I had rather a lot to post about in mid-June...).

Complete AP English III summer assignment.

Complete AP Environmental Science summer assignment.

Complete AP US History summer assignment.

Yeah, three summer assignments this year. I can tell this is going to be a real fun school year.

Clean up this room

Actually, I don't have much to clean in this room. Just shove some things into the corner, and I'm done.

Clean up my room

Yeah, my room's possibly even messier than last year.

Clean the bathrooms

Complete hockey shrine

Never did get around to this last year.


I think that's it, for now. Like last year I will keep my loyal readers updated, because I know you're just so interested in my Summer To Do List.

No comments: