Thursday, September 07, 2006

Are You Ready For Some Football?

I had this post half-typed about the nexus of all internet-related evil, but I decided I'm not really in the mood for that today.

Today is the first day of the NFL's regular season, with the first game being Pittsburgh v. Miami. I pick Pittsburgh to win it, even without Ben Roethlisberger and his bursting appendix. I used to like Roethlisberger, too, before that whole no-helmet thing. But now he's just a loser.
Meanwhile, I'm trying to either not get too depressed about the Pack's chance to make the playoffs, or not get too hopeful that they'll defy everyone and win some games this year.
*sigh*
Also meanwhile, I hate my math teacher and her evil 12-question tests. I would say that she is the nexus of all school-related woe, but that title belongs to the man in Room 143.
*shivers at the thought of Room 143*
But, to end on a happy note, today is my friend Michelle's birthday. Hooray Michelle! You are now 16!

No comments: