Friday, August 25, 2006

First Day of School

Grr... It took me forever to just get to the "Create Post" page on Blogger... I hope it lets me publish...

Anyways... TSN has an article about Cam Ward. It's pretty good.

Today was the first day of school - I know no one in my lunch, or 3/4th of my classes. But I'm used to that.
I really don't feel like talking about it. The teachers were ok, except one was missing because of surgery. And one talks with a country accent. And one kept speaking Spanish.
My peers were all people I didn't know, or don't want to know, or don't know me. Except for math, where I know about half of the 33 person class. 33 people! The teacher didn't even have enough chairs!
Oh well...

Anyways, I was thinking even deeper on the Yahoo! Fantasy team thing. I'm going to put Alex Ovechkin first because he and Cole are both left wings. Therefore, if AO isn't taken I'll get him, and then I'll get Cole, because I don't think Cole will go in the first round. But if AO is taken, I'll get Cole. Win-win situation, right?

It's telling me at the bottom that it can't connect to Blogger, but I'm going to publish anyways and hope for good luck.

No comments: