Thursday, July 27, 2006

Blah version 10.0

No Canes news today.
According to TSN, the Devils will sign Gomez and his large 5 mil contract. Someone will have to be traded for this team to get under the cap now. I wonder what would happen if the Devils don't get under the cap for the season? What will happen to them?

Apparently the Tour de France winner, Floyd Landis, tested postitive for drugs. My question is, was he taking any medications for his ailing hip? If so, could they throw the test off?
I hope he didn't take them. I really want an American to win.

Nothing else interests me at the moment.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I wonder what would happen if the Devils don't get under the cap for the season? What will happen to them?

They cannot start the season over the cap. I assume they'd start forfeiting games or something or the league would step in and take corrective action.

Ashley said...

Thanks. I was wondering if they would have to pay a fine or something - but then that would be like a luxury tax system, and not an actual cap. I guess forfeiting games would be the way to go.