Friday, June 09, 2006

Game 3 tomorrow

Yep. Game 3 is tomorrow in Edmonton. The Canes lead the series 2-0. If the Canes win this as well, it would be extremely hard for Edmonton to come back. If Edmonton wins, it would be easy for them to tie it up in Game 4 because they would have the home crowd on their side.
So, I am hoping for the Canes to win this game, because it would make the road to Lord Stanley's hardware even easier. I am, however, stuck on whether the Canes should sweep it. I would love for the Canes to sweep them... but, this part in me wants the Canes to win it at home in front of their fans... but, do I really want Edmonton to have the satisfaction (and possibly the momentum) of a win? Hmm...
Y'know what? I just the Canes to win the thing. (But I don't really want a Game 7. During that Game 7 against Buffalo my nerves were petty much on overdrive.)

ESPN.com has an article on how the Canes will match any offer for Laviolette. This is a good sign, because, I feel, you can have one player that can do a lot, but without a good coach the team would be nothing. Especially with a coach of Laviolette's caliber.

Germany won versus Costa Rica in the World Cup. Yeah, I don't really care about it, but I just felt like posting that fact.

Today is my first full day out of school, did you know that? Well, now you do. *begins humming "School's Out" by Alice Cooper*

Game 3 tomorrow. WATCH IT! (It'll be on NBC, so you have no excuses! And if you don't have a TV, go to a sports bar or something, I don't care. Just make sure you watch it!)

No comments: