Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Little Bit of Randomness


I have no idea what I was going to post about today. So I think I'll just post some random things Not that anyone cares what I post, because no one reads this. (Are you reading this? Post a comment.)

Sporks Are Godlike This is the first site on Google when you type in "sporks".
The amazing picture of pizza is public domain. Apparantly it is a homemade pepperoni pizza.
I have ten toes. Isn't that amazing?

NHL.com has an interesting article comparing Cam Ward to Martin Brodeur. Read it here. Canes play tonight, in Jersey. This game is a must-win for Jersey, so it would be nice if the Canes won it.

1 comment:

matt said...

That pizza looks a bit dodgy. Not sure I'd trust the oven that came from. Or maybe the picture doesn't do it justice.