Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I hate the orthodontist...

I hate the orthodontist. Well not him personally, just me going to him to get my braces tightened. Yes, that's where I went after school today, so I can't eat anything - can barely clench my teeth together. But that's what soup's for, right? haha. Seriously, if there is any chance that you might be able to avoid metal attached to your teeth, avoid it. It's way too painful. Course, I always knew I was getting them.

Edmonton Oilers beat the Detroit Red Wings last night to win that series. This is friggin amazing, considering the Red Wings had the best seed in the NHL going into the playoffs. Not to mention the Oilers came back from a 3-0 deficit in the third to win.

Canes play tonight. They win: series done. They lose: come back to Raleigh for Game 7.

No comments: