Monday, August 17, 2009

Breaking the summer silence...

Wow, guess I haven't updated in a while, eh?

Well, never fear, I can assure you that absolutely nothing has happened in the hockey world, especially from a Canes view. I mean, it is August, after all - the worst month of the offseason. Truly, the only thing that has occurred is my participation in the Cycle Like Sedins NHL re-draft. And I plan on that particular post coming much later - hopefully looking at the whole lineup will be more favorable than looking at it round by round... Cause right now I am proving my ineptitude at picking people who haven't played for the Canes - this is why I do Autodrafts in fantasy hockey...

Anyways, that is not what I wanted this post to be about. For those who follow my Twitter account (and you totally should, otherwise how else would you know what I'm hungry for or what I just ate?), you may have picked up on the fact that I am going to college. Which doesn't have anything to do with hockey, necessarily, but it probably will affect this blog. Primarily because I am moving out of the FS Carolinas viewing area, which means the number of full Canes games I am able to view will drop significantly.

What does this mean? I'm not entirely sure. But it probably will affect the frequency of posts here, because I can hardly do game recaps if I didn't actually see the game (or rather, I can hardly do good game recaps). I'm playing around with the idea of a weekly recap of all the Canes news... but that's just in the planning stages for now.

I do want to thank all of my readers for, well, reading this. When I started this blog, I didn't have any kind of plan, didn't know what I would write about. So it really astonishes me every day to think that people I don't know (and therefore can't blackmail) actually want to read what I write on a regular basis. Thank you all for stopping by for these 600 posts (Seriously, this is post 600). I hope you like reading my Canes-related ramblings, and I hope to continue to ramble on for another 600 posts.

No comments: