Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pathetic.

For the love of all things good in the world, can we at least try to stop Evgeni Malkin?

Canes lost 6-2 and are now down 3-0 in the series.

Seriously, the only good thing about this game was the fact that I was able to snap a picture of Don Cherry and not have my camera break.
So, maybe you can't see the features very well - who else could pull off a jacket like that?

This game was just miserable to watch and is now even more miserable to recall. Every time I think of the goals scored by the Pens in rapid succession (in both the first and third periods) I just want to take my keyboard and slam it against the wall.

Game 4 is Tuesday. Canes play like this again and the season's over. Period. End of story.

Erik Cole stats: 1 assist
Playoffs: 4 assists

No comments: