Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Go figure...

Well, I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. Which means I'll be gone July 1st, the first day of free agency... without access to the internet. Or cable. Or any tv, for that matter, as my aunt only gets two public access television stations and my grandmother's reception is snowy and you can't hear the ABC station because the audio being picked up is the classical music AM station.

And the worst part (worse than a normal visit, at least) is that the Canes are probably going to do the big deal for a defenseman over this period - and I'll only find out about it if I read the "Transactions" part of the sports page. Maybe, if I'm lucky, they'll have a paragraph synopsis...

*sigh*

2 comments:

magnolia_mer said...

Honey I'm so sorry about the cole-man.

Ashley said...

Thanks. I wish it didn't happen...