Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Late recap, whatever.

Y'know they really shouldn't have ominous headlines like this one on the Canes website:



Why? Because it sends speed readers like me into a tizzy thinking "NOOOO!!!! Rutherford traded them? Wait... it's past the trade deadline... Oh, we're playing Chicago tomorrow... oops"

Anyways... the last game was against Buffalo, which the Canes won 4-3 in overtime. The "reason" for me not posting earlier is because I really wanted the title of this post to stay at the top of my blog for as long as possible.

Riiight...

Well, the things I remember about this game are:
- Cam needs to save more easy goals
- Canes looked awesome in first, sluggish in rest of game
- 0-for-7 in regulation on the power play? ¡Ay Caramba!
- Buffalo fans are punks.

Next game is tomorrow against Chicago.

No comments: