Wednesday, January 16, 2008

PANIC!!!!

Hey, Canes... You want to end this little downward spiral you're in?

I mean, don't worry about it. It's not like with last night's loss you fell out of first place in the Southeast or anything.

Oh wait...

Does anyone else feel like pressing the Panic Button right now?

Really? Good. Cause here's my physical manifestation of the Panic Button:


Only press it if you are truly in panic mode... I've warned you...

Anyways, the good about the Toronto game. (From what I can gather from the online article because the game was not on TV. AGAIN!

- Samsonov had his first goal with the Canes and 2 assists
- Erik Cole had a goal and an assist!
- Er... that's about it. Sounds like the Canes lost it in the third again...

Next game is against Ottawa. Maybe the Canes will, y'know, win?

Erik Cole stats: 1 goal, 1 assist
On the season: 11 goals, 19 assists

1 comment:

Dave said...

I tried stomping on the button, but my komputer monitor no likey.

Well played Ashley!