Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Canes let in 3 shorthanded, lose

Wow. Three shorthanded goals by the Islanders. Two on the same powerplay.

Needless to say, the Canes lost this one 6-3.

Actually, the game was closer than the score shows - the Canes were only down a goal midway through the third, and appeared to have a shot of coming back.
But it was not to be.

Cam looked really bad in this game. He looked so out of it on some goals.

Cole, Staal, and Ladd looked good - played with enthusiasm. Commodore did too, but he took a stupid unsportsmanlike penalty for jawing at the ref.

Next game is in a week. (All Star Break). Hopefully the Canes will relearn their power play.

1 comment:

Susan Mo said...

I sure hope they get something back! I am so glad I was not at that Isles game. I will be at the Rangers game next Tuesday, and I pray the break does the team some good!