Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hooray football!

3-0 has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Sadly, I'm not talking about the Canes (who lost their third preseason game 4-1 against the Predators), but, instead, I'm going off on one of my forays into NFL-Land.

Yep, the Green Bay Packers are 3-0 after their win over the Chargers today. And Brett Favre tied Dan Marino's all-time TD record.

So, yeah, I'm pretty much in football bliss right now.

Anyways, back to hockey... Canes won their second game Friday against the Predators. I can't really remember anything important about that game... (even though I attended it...) Casey Borer, a defenseman, scored a goal and an assist... Um... Cam Ward looked pretty good... Final score 3-0, held Nashville to 18 shots... Lookin' good so far...

I really have to start writing this stuff down... That is a pathetic game recap.

1 comment:

Susan Mo said...

I like a well-rounded fan! Congrats to the Packers!! I tell you, I feel the same way about some of the game recaps. Sometimes I can't remember a thing after a game and sometimes I can remember the strangest little thing. Don't feel bad - at least you were there. I will be there in 8 days for the season opener.

Go Canes!