Friday, August 24, 2007

Several pennies for my thoughts

Thoughts that have crossed my mind in the last 24 hours (bullet-style!):

- I can't believe I'm going to school Monday.
- I can't wait for fantasy hockey to start up.
- Canes players are once again congregating at the RecZone - a sign that hockey will be starting soon!
- Please have Donald Driver be okay!
- I don't want to go to school!
- I am so glad I went to this Baltimore Orioles game and not this one.
- OW! Fire is hot!
- I think I'm addicted to this game.
- Michael Vick is an idiot, and the judge should throw out his plea bargain.
- Once again, Canes get screwed over by national television.
- Blogger polls' effectiveness is sporadic. But that won't stop me from using it!

Have fun clicking on all the links!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, well the Versus hockey monopoly is retarded. Other than that, I wouldn't be mad if they (FSN South being my main focus here) don't show all of the Canes' games IF, IF and ONLY IF, they do not show PBR, WSP, or reruns of some fishing show in it's place.

Ashley said...

I agree totally about OLN being retarded.Well, if it's FSN, it'll probably be college football/basketball...