Monday, April 16, 2007

Stuff in General

Hockey news today:

Canes signed their goaltending coach, Greg Stefan, to a contract and upgraded his status to Assistant Coach.

USA hockey named the first 18 players to it's World Championship roster. Erik Cole, Chad LaRose, and John Grahame made the team! YaY America!
Anyways... besides my 1st round predictions being viciously torn apart, there's not much else in sports-news-world...

My foster team plays tonight... although, if I end up watching a game, it'll be the Buffalo-Islanders one, because that's the one on the Quondam-OLN.

Speaking of which, I saw the Pittsburgh-Ottawa game last night. Pittsburgh just melted after the first period.

And, for those of you who care, my Atlanta trip recap is coming... it's halfway typed, but I have to finish my Chemistry homework first.

No comments: