Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Canes win; All-Stars announced

Canes won over the Maple Leafs 4-1.

Walker, Belanger, Staal, and Williams scored. Williams' was an empty net and Belanger's and Staal's were both power play goals.

The new guy, Seidenberg, played 20 minutes in his first game.

That's really all I can tell you, as the game had no TV, and I didn't really pay attention to the radio call of the game.

Meanwhile, the Vote for Rory campaign fell short, as Rory came in third, thereby not getting a starting spot in the All-Star Game.
No Canes got starting spots - 3 Sabres got spots, which I don't think is right. Or en español: Me parece injusto. (Why, yes, I am studying for my spanish exam. How could you tell?)
Full All-Star Game rosters will be released on Saturday. I, personally, will be unhappy if a certain player named Erik Cole doesn't make the team.
Erik Cole es más mejor que los Sabres de Buffalo. ¿Por qué? Él es fenomenal.

No comments: