Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Turning it red

I dyed my hair red! Yes, I ditched my blonde/brown tresses for red. Sadly, only four people at school made the connection between red and Hurricanes hockey in the playoffs. (morgan, jessica, cory, ari...)
It's only temporary, but I think it looks pretty good. I used L'Oreal Color Pulse (the one in the orange packet, as Monique so astutely said at lunch). The dye comes as a mousse, and is a little hard to manage, but the results are astounding. I'm actually thinking of doing it with something that lasts longer... but the shock at school was perfect.

Canes play the Buffalo Sabres tonight. Sabres have wrapped up the fourth seed in the Eastern Conference, so this game doesn't mean as much to them. For the Canes, if they win they get the #1 seed in the East. If they lose (outright or in overtime) the standings are dependent on what Ottawa does in their game.
Atlanta was kicked out of their playoff chance with their loss last night. I cannot tell you how happy I am at that news. Now I just hope that we don't have to play Tampa Bay in the first round... but at least we're in the playoffs, right?

No comments: