Saturday, April 15, 2006

Shiny...

Canes defeated the Lightning 5-4 in a shootout! Awesome game, Matt Cullen scoring the only goal in the shootout. Canes played very well, in my opinion. Martin Gerber coming up strong for the most part in goal... good game. Canes are now tied for the lead in the east again.
I got my picture taken with the Stanley Cup! It was so shiny... shiny...
It's kind of amazing that the thing NHL players want the most was right beside me... shiny...
Maybe I can find a picture of it and all it's shinyness...
I did succeed in finding a picture, but then I thought that this might be jinxing things a little, y'know, with the playoffs coming up and all... so just take my word for it - it's really shiny.
Shiny...

Canes play Tampa Bay again tonight.

Shiny...

No comments: